Experience Over 3 Million Lights With A Drive-Thru Display And Christmas Village At Christmas Glow Near Cincinnati
This time of year, excitement is building as the holiday season offers so many fun-filled outings in the Cincinnati area. Since there are so many choices, it may be best to go with the largest attraction to get the most bang for your buck. If you’d like to check out the largest drive-thru light display in southwest Ohio, then make plans to visit the Christmas Glow near Cincinnati. These drive-thru Christmas lights in Cincinnati offer an evening of fun in Middletown and are worth the drive from all over the Tristate.
This year, Christmas Glow will open its doors on November 22nd, 2023.
Like all of the Land of Illusion attractions, Christmas Glow near Cincinnati gets better each year. This season, enjoy over 3 million lights and a charming Christmas village at this favorite holiday attraction in the Tristate. Is the Christmas Glow on your list to visit this year? Did you attend last year? Share your experience with us in the comments!
And in case you missed our recent list, check out the 6 best drive-thru Christmas light displays around Cincinnati, including the Christmas Glow. It really is the most magical time of year here in Cincinnati! For more holiday joy, check out our gift-giving guide for this season. We bet you’ll find something for everyone on your list!
More to Explore
Cincinnati At Christmas
What are some of the best holiday light displays in Cincinnati, Ohio?
Spending Christmas in Cincinnati is a wonderful idea. Below we've outlined some of our favorite places to experience Cincinnati at Christmas:
- PNC Festival of Lights/Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Gardens
- Christmas Nights of Lights at Coney Island
- Journey Borealis: Holiday Lights on the Hill at Pyramid Sculpture Park
- Macy's Light Up the Square on Fountain Square
- Light Up the Levee Light Show
Curious to learn more about these seasonal events in Cincinnati? We've got you covered! Check out our full list of Christmas lights in Cincinnati. You'll be positively enchanted by them all!
What are some fun ideas for spending Christmas in Cincinnati?
If you're spending the holidays in Cincinnati, you can look forward to magical holiday lights, enchanting seasonal events, and a city that really knows how to embrace the season. Below you'll find a list of ideas for spending Christmas in Cincinnati:
- Festival of Lights at the Cincinnati Zoo
- WinterFest at Kings Island
- Krohn Conservatory Holiday Show
- Cincinnati Ballet's The Nutcracker
- See Trains at Cincinnati Museum Center
- The Nativity at Paul R. Young Funeral Home
- Visit Fountain Square
For more information on the adventures listed above, check out our full article detailing the best activities and attractions for Christmas in Cincinnati.
What are some of the best winter hiking trails in Ohio?
If you don't mind braving the cold, hiking in Ohio during the wintertime can be a downright magical experience. For proof of this, check out the following list of winter-friendly hiking trails in Ohio:
- Old Man's Cave Loop (Hocking Hills State Park)
- Horseshoe Falls Trail (Ceasar Creek State Park)
- South Chagrin Reservation Trails (Cleveland Metroparks)
- The Buckeye Trail (Cuyahoga Valley National Park)
- East Cohasset Hike/Bike Trail (Mill Creek Park)
- Clear Creek Metropark Trails (Columbus and Franklin County Metro Parks)
- Bedford Reservation Trails (Cleveland Metroparks)
- Towpath Trail (Cuyahoga Valley National Park)
- Possum Creek Metropark Trails (Five Rivers Metroparks)
- Clifton Gorge Trails (John Bryan State Park)
Have you ever been hiking in Ohio during the wintertime? Learn more about these winter-friendly hiking trails in OH!