Ohio December 24, 2015
Hey, It’s Christmas In Ohio. Here’s What Santa Brought You!
Throughout the years, the state of Ohio has been graced with some pretty amazing gifts. Whether or not you believe Jolly Ole’ St. Nicholas actually graced us with these gifts, here are 17 amazing gifts Ohio has been graced with—and, consequently, gifts we grace the rest of the U.S. with.
1. The "A Christmas Story" House
Cleveland is the proud home of the iconic "A Christmas Story" House.
2. Rock N' Roll
Cleveland is also the proud home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
3. The Roller Coaster Capital OF THE WORLD.
(AKA, Cedar Point Amusement Park.)
4. The Pro Football Hall of Fame
Canton is the proud home of this nationally renowned establishment.
3. Delicious square burgers and frosties
We're forever thankful that this fast food restaurant chain started here.
6. Skyline Chili
Don't take the 3-way or Skyline time for granted, Ohio.
7. Candy buckeyes
People everywhere in Ohio start making these precious morsels of chocolate and peanut butter goodness around Christmas time, and we're so glad.
8. THESE Buckeyes...
9. ...the seven Heismans they've obtained throughout the years...
10. ...and THIS band.
11. Our mind-blowing state parks...
(Pictured: Old Man's Cave at Hocking Hills State Park.)
12. ...the rolling hills of our Amish Country...
(Pictured: Eastern Ohio in and around Sugarcreek.)
13. ...our heartwarming covered bridges...
(Pictured: One of Ashtabula County's covered bridges.)
14. ...our beautiful Ohio River...
(Pictured: Sunset over the confluence of the Ohio and Muskingum rivers in Marietta.)
15. ...and the captivating shores of Lake Erie.
Thanks to this Great Lake, Ohio has its own special sort of ocean-like experience.
16. This year, Santa brought us yet ANOTHER NCAA National Championship win....
17. ...a winter in which we haven't frozen to death...
(Although, a little snow would be nice.)
18. ...and another Christmas surrounded by the ones we love—in the state we love.
What other amazing gifts has Ohio been given throughout the years?