The Ohio Stairway Trail That Leads To A Waterfall Is Heaven On Earth
Brandywine Falls in Ohio is perhaps one of the most famous waterfalls in the Midwest. But what few people realize is that the trail that leads to this spectacular waterfall is an adventure all its own. Winding its way through our beloved Cuyahoga Valley National Park, the Brandywine Gorge Loop is a beautiful hike that features a wonderfully unique staircase trail in Ohio. Hidden deep within the woods, this staircase is like something from a fairytale, and where it leads is beyond unforgettable. If you’d like to know more, I encourage you to read on about how you can reach the famous Brandywine Falls via a magical staircase trail.
Do you agree with me that Brandywine Falls are some of the most spectacular trails with stairs in Ohio and beyond? Let me know your thoughts in the following comments section.
After visiting these trails with stairs, how about checking out more memorable waterfall hikes in Ohio? For ideas of where to go, take a look at this piece about some of the best waterfall hikes in Ohio.
More to Explore
Brandywine Falls in Ohio
What are some of the best trails with stairs in Ohio?
Aside from Brandywine Falls, here are some of the best trails with stairs in Ohio.
- Cantwell Cliffs in Rockbridge: You'll need to climb a handful of stairs when you explore this short looped trail in Ohio's Hocking Hills State Park.
- Fire Tower Trail at Mohican State Park: Aside from climbing the fire tower, you'll encounter stairs along this scenic hike that's about 8 miles.
- Kendall Lake Loop Trail in Cuyahoga Valley National Park: The steps along this easy trail that's under 2 miles will lead you to a majestic emerald lake.
For more options of where to spend time in nature, take a look at these unique Ohio hiking trails.
What are some of the best waterfall hikes in Ohio?
in addition to Brandywine Falls, take a look at some more of the best waterfall hikes in Ohio.
- Glen Helen Falls and the Yellow Spring: The Inman Trail in Glen Helen Nature Preserve leads to the charming Yellow Springs waterfall in Ohio.
- Dundee Falls: Hike to this scenic waterfall in Beach City Wildlife Area any time of the year.
- Horseshoe Falls: You'll need to head to Waynesville for this hike. Upon arriving, take the 11.5 Perimeter Loop Trail to this sweet waterfall in Caesar Creek State Park.
- West and East Falls This waterfall, based in Cascade Park, comes from Ohio's Black River.
For even more options of where to hike, take a look at these waterfall trails in Ohio.