This Adults-Only Waterpark In Ohio With Its Own Swim-Up Bar Will Make Your Summer Epic
Step into the world of an unparalleled adults only water park in Ohio, where the cool, refreshing waters serve as an oasis amid the summer heat. Offering a unique, grown-up escape, Zoombezi Bay stands out for its signature blend of leisure and entertainment. Revel in the laid-back ambiance of this waterpark for adults, and prepare to redefine your summer adventures. One of the best ways to beat the heat in Ohio is to wade in these waters. There’s an attraction in Ohio that takes this concept to a whole new level. Head to Crocktail Creek and the Sandbar at Zoombezi Bay and you’ll find an incredible adult waterpark with its own swim-up bar in Ohio. Sipping on a festive drink while wading in cool, relaxing waters might be just the thing you need to unwind this summer season.
Have you ever been to this waterpark for adults? What did you think of this swim-up bar in Ohio? Be sure to share your thoughts with us in the comments below — we’d love to hear from you! For more information, including hours and details, be sure to check out Zoombezi Bay, and check them out on Facebook.
Looking for more summertime adventure ideas in Ohio? Check out our list of the best swimming holes in Ohio.
More to Explore
adults only water park in ohio
What is the largest water park in Ohio?
Cedar Point Shores is the largest waterpark in Ohio, and it is an ideal family-friendly attraction for summer escapades. Spread over 18 acres, this waterpark offers a plethora of activities for all age groups. Children can enjoy the wading pool and age-appropriate slides, while older kids will relish the thrill of high-speed waterslides and rides. Adults have a range of options too, from slides to relaxing by the pool with a drink. This fun-filled park provides a delightful summer escape, whether you're seeking relaxation, thrill, or quality family time. Cedar Point Shores is truly a summer favorite for both the young and young-at-heart.
What are the best water parks in Ohio?
Ohio boasts an impressive range of water parks that promise to turn up the heat of your summer fun. Here are the 10 best water parks in Ohio:
- Kalahari (Sandusky): America's largest indoor waterpark with both indoor and outdoor activities and a Safari Outdoor Adventure Park.
- Water Works Aquatic Center (Cuyahoga Falls): A local favorite offering multiple water slides, a lazy river, and a zero-depth entry pool.
- Zoombezi Bay (Powell): Located across from the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, featuring several water slides and a lazy river.
- The Beach Waterpark (Mason): A tropical themed water park situated near Kings Island Amusement Park, hosting a variety of slides and pools.
- Troy Aquatic Park (Troy): This park includes two large water slides, a drop slide, a diving board, and an interactive splash area.
- Long's Retreat Family Resort (Latham): Transformed swimming hole into a mini water park with a splash pad, diving board, and three water slides.
- Soak City (Sandusky and Cedar Point): Water park associated with both Cedar Point and Kings Island, ideal for a cool retreat after a roller-coaster day.
- Tippecanoe Family Aquatic Center (Tipp City): A family-friendly water park featuring a spray ground area, two water slides, diving boards, and three different pools.
- Great Wolf Lodge (Sandusky and Mason): Family favorite indoor water park with unique, themed rooms.
- Monsoon Lagoon Waterpark (Port Clinton): This park features multiple water slides, a lazy river, zoo, putt putt golf, go-karts, and other family fun activities.