Roaring Camp Train Rides Offer Some Of The Most Breathtaking Views In Northern California
Hop aboard a train and see the Redwoods like never before when you plan a family day trip to Roaring Camp. Today, Roaring Camp Railroad acts like a time capsule to the past, complete with old-timey buildings and employees dressed as though they’ve walked straight out of the 1800s. They also offer two breathtaking train rides aboard the Roaring Camp train through towering Redwood groves. Big or small, young or old, you’ll be enthralled by the gorgeous scenery and historic setting from the moment you climb aboard this train ride in Northern California.
If you’ve been searching for the perfect train ride near me to enjoy with the whole family, this one is is pretty perfect! Visit the Roaring Camp website for more information and to buy your Redwood Forest train ride tickets.
What do you think? Have you enjoyed time aboard a Roaring Camp train at Roaring Camp Railroads? Do you have any memories of taking another train ride in Northern California? Feel free to share your thoughts with us!
Next up, keep the rail fun going with a stay in this historic 1920s train caboose.
More to Explore
Roaring Camp Train & Related Info
What are the most scenic hikes in Northern California?
Some of the most scenic hikes in Northern California include:
- The Trees Of Mystery give visitors the opportunity to both hike through the state's stunning redwoods as well as take a gondola up to the top of a mountain to look above these stunning natural wonders.
- For a slightly more grounded hike, the Fern Canyon loop trail is a densely forested hike surrounded by high canyon walls.
Are there any scenic road trips to take in Northern California?
Yes, and we have put together a few road trips through Northern California:
- In just under four hours of driving time, you could visit 11 of the many stunning waterfalls in Northern California.
- To take a dip, then this road trip full of stops at hidden beaches is likely gonna be just the ticket.
Are there any natural wonders in Northern California?
The natural wonders in Northern California include:
- A drive along Highway 1 which is full of frightening cliff drops, gorgeous greenery, and crystal clear beaches. This drive shows off the best of Northern California's natural beauty.
- Drive through a stunning natural tree tunnel near the Point Reyes National Seashore.
- Visit the wildly impressive Mount Shasta. The stunning snow-capped peaks are truly something to marvel at and many people love to camp in the area so they can spend multiple days admiring its largess.