Northern California December 29, 2017
7 Maps Of Northern California That Are Just Too Perfect (And Hilarious)
The phenomenon of hilarious maps has been sweeping the internet for years and of course California has been the brunt of many of these memes. However, Northern Californians have a pretty good sense of humor when it comes to jokes about NorCal. We are obviously well aware that we live in the best part of the country, so these maps can be taken with good humor. Not to mention the fact that some of these maps are just too true (see “Hottest Residents” map). Check out these seven maps, and prepare to laugh.
1. This "California for Beginners" map is a little too spot on...
Lots and lots of mountains...that sounds about right! We know that Northern California is a lot more than this, but this is a good reference that explains the gist of it.
2. There's really no arguing with this maps that shows off the different regions of NorCal.
Mountains, gold, wine, and hippies? Yep, that's us.
3. This map of Google Autocomplete results hits a little too close to home.
The price of living in California is the price you have to pay to enjoy our wonderful state. However, it's totally worth it. At least Northern California isn't as bad as the southern region of our state.
4. There seems to be varying theories about what is considered "Northern" California. Well, this map makes it pretty clear.
Yeah, we don't really enjoy being affiliated with our southern neighbors. The two regions really couldn't be more different.
5. It's official: Californians are the most attractive people.
According to this
very official and scientific study, California contains the hottest residents in the country. Well, we won't argue with that.
6. At last, the "Hella" controversy can be put to rest.
This map oh-so-perfectly portions out what part of the state says "hella". No more debating about whether or not this is a Northern California thing (we still don't think it is).
7. The map that shows that there are actually three different regions of California: Southern, Northern, and...Oregon?
There's no denying that the upper region of the state has a very Pacific Northwest feel, but we probably wouldn't go this far...
How many of these maps do you agree with? Don’t forget to check out these
10 Funny Memes You’ll Only Get If You’re From Northern California.