The Scenic Road Trip That Will Make You Fall In Love With The Beauty Of Northern California All Over Again
If you’ve lived in Northern California for a long time, it’s probably been a while since you’ve headed to some of the places you absolutely had to see when you moved there. But if you’re looking to revitalize your love of one of the most beautiful areas in California, you’ll have a great time on this scenic road trip through some of the best sites in nature and the city. With only two and a half hour hours of driving, you’ll get to spend most of your day truly taking in all the sights and sounds. This Northern California road trip is an amazing way to kill some time.
Check out this map for a detailed look at the road trip. After your day of exploration, you’ll be more amazed than ever by the beauty of Northern California!
Enjoy your newfound appreciation of the great place you call home. Have you taken this road trip through Northern California yet? What are your picks for the most scenic places in Northern California? Let us know what you think!
More to Explore
Northern California Road Trip
- Where should I go on a road trip in NorCal?
Northern California is famous for its overwhelming beauty and incredible majesty. The options for road trips are almost endless, and some of the best ideas for a good road trip in NorCal are ideas like:
- Embark upon a Northern California state parks road trip in which you visit several of our amazing parks in one adventure
- Do a unique hidden beaches road trip in Northern California to have a beach day without the ocean
- Head out on our waterfalls of Northern California road trip that’s seriously just as amazing as it sounds and then some
Learn more about all of these amazing road trips in Northern California and then some!
- What are some of the best places for iconic Northern California scenery?
There are a number of stunning iconic locations featuring truly breathtaking Northern California scenery. This region is quite literally well-known for its amazingness, and some of the bucket list items on any list of Northern California scenery ought to be:
- Half Dome at Yosemite National Park, which is one of the best hikes in the United States
- ….okay, all of Yosemite National Park
- Check out McArthur-Burney Falls, one of the most spectacular waterfalls in the country
- The Golden Gate Bridge – have you really visited Northern California without taking a look at this iconic landmark?
Learn more about iconic places in Northern California.
- What are some of the most scenic places in Northern California?
Of course, the list doesn’t end with just the nooks and crannies mentioned above. There are many more – so many more that, again, they simply cannot all be listed – and some of our other favorite places are:
- Lassen Volcanic National Park, which is perfect for the geology geek in your life
- Lake Tahoe/Emerald Bay, which is one of the most beautiful vacation destinations in the nation
- Sonoma Valley, some of the world’s most famous wine country
Learn more about some of the most unimaginably beautiful places in Northern California.