Surprise Valley Hot Springs Is A Secluded, Adults-Only Retreat In Northern California
There’s definitely no shortage of family-friendly activities here in Northern California. Sometimes, though, the adults could definitely use some time away from the kids. Surprise Valley Hot Springs is an adults-only retreat near the town of Cedarville where you can unwind and relax by yourself or with a loved one. Located in a secluded region of northeastern California, this remote hot springs resort is the ultimate relaxation destination.
If you were to do a search for “adults only retreat near me,” Surprise Valley Hot Springs would most certainly pop up at the top of the list!
What do you think? Are you ready to plan an adults-only retreat to this hot springs getaway? Do you know of any other adults only resorts in Northern California that are worth checking out, please fill out a nomination form and let us know! Please share your thoughts and experiences as you travel to Northern California with us in the comments below.
For those who love hiking, you can find some great trails in and around the area by going to the AllTrails website.
You might also want to read Get Away From It All Each Month Of The Year With These 12 Magnificent Escapes In Northern California.
If you’re still in the mood for more California adventures, take a look at this video about Yosemite National Park’s Legendary Firefall.
More to Explore
More Golden State Adventures
Where can we find natural wonders in California?
- The Amboy Crater in the Mojave National Preserve rises some 250 feet above the desert landscape and is in an almost-perfect symmetrical shape.
- The Cypress Tunnel at Point Reyes is considered one of California’s most iconic and popular tourist spots.
- Lake Helen at Lassen Volcanic National Park offers its own unique perspective of the spectacular surrounding landscape.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other beautiful natural wonders in California.
Where can we find mountain towns in Northern California?
- Susanville is a quaint mountain town in Lassen County and one of the largest in that area.
- Homewood features a homey, beach town vibe along Lake Tahoe.
- Truckee is a mecca for skiers and snowboarders and at one time was known as one of the top snowiest towns in the U.S.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other beautiful mountain towns in Northern California
Where can we find haunted cemeteries in Northern California?
- Hills of Eternity Memorial Park in Colma – Multifaceted and well-known personality Wyatt Earp was laid to rest here.
- Mountain View Cemetery in Oakland – A lot of early Northern California pioneers have been buried in this cemetery since the late 1800s.
- Mare Island Cemetery in Vallejo – The cemetery is named after General Vallejo, leader of the Mexican army, and the site of the first naval base on the west coast.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other haunted cemeteries in Northern California.