There's So Much To Love About This Undeniably Fun Fair In North Dakota
Summertime means that the local fairs are back, and this particular one in North Dakota is sure to be a blast. The Red River Valley Fair 2023 as always is the place to experience one of the most fun events in the entire state. It’s coming up soon so you don’t want to miss it!
Red River Valley Fair will be taking place at 1805 Main Ave. W, West Fargo, ND 58078. For a full schedule, a list of rides, and just about everything you need to know about this event, be sure to visit the official fair website. You can also check out the fair’s Facebook page.
Have you ever been to the North Dakota Red River Valley Fair? If so, what was your favorite part? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below!
What is your favorite way to enjoy summer in North Dakota? Along with fun festivals and events, this state is loaded full of great activities and you can find some of them on this exciting bucket list!
If you’re still in the mood for more North Dakota adventures, take a look at this video:
More to Explore
More Adventures in North Dakota
Where can we find other events in North Dakota?
- The Best of the West Ribfest in Watford City showcases the best ribs and barbecue imaginable.
- The Upper Missouri Valley Fair in Williston features rides, food and crafts vendors, a variety of different competitions, and live entertainment.
- The Medora Musical is one of the state’s most popular musical revues.
Read on to learn about some of the many other exciting events in North Dakota.
Where can we find historical sites in North Dakota?
- The Fort Mandan State Historic Site in Washburn is where explorers Lewis and Clark stopped back in the early 1800s along their winter expeditions.
- The Welk Homestead State Historic Site in Strasburg is the birth home of Lawrence Welk, the famous bandleader and TV show host.
- The Fort Abercrombie State Historic Site in Abercrombie was built as a military outpost in 1858 and is known as the "Gateway to the Dakotas."
Read on to learn about some of the many other exciting historical sites in North Dakota.
Where can we find breweries in North Dakota?
- The Laughing Sun Brewing Co. in Bismarck has been voted as a “Best of the Best” Bismarck brewery.
- The Anderson Hop Farm and Homestead Brew in Valley Springs is located on an over 100-year-old hop farm homestead and is still locally owned and operated.
- Atypical Brewery & Barrelworks in Minot is a unique craft brewery featuring microbrews, specifically barrel-aged ales, and a variety of other tasty beverages.
Read on to learn about some of the many other fun breweries in North Dakota.