North Dakota February 03, 2017
Here Are 10 Things You’ll Never Catch Anyone From North Dakota Doing
There’s lots of people in North Dakota living different lifestyles and happily living among everyone else no matter what type of person they are, but there are definitely some things you would never, ever catch any North Dakotan doing. These are 10 things we probably would never do, not if we’re true North Dakotans!
1. Bringing "casserole" to a potluck.
Because it's called hotdish, got it?
2. Sounding like a character from the movie "Fargo."
Yah, you betcha
3. Passing someone while driving on a country road and not doing a little wave.
I think it's practically a law at this point, you just have to.
4. Turning down knoephla from grandma.
Even if it's not your grandma!
5. Not buying year round tires or at least winter tires when it's winter.
Seriously, you wouldn't survive driving here without them.
6. Complaining that there is no wind.
If there was even a time there was no wind to complain about.
7. Missing a Bison game.
If you do, you'll be completely out of the loop when everyone is talking about it the next day.
8. Not discuss the weather at all one day.
Unless you just don't happen to talk to someone that day, the North Dakota weather will always come up in conversation, snow, rain or shine.
9. Wishing summer was shorter.
Unless you're looking forward to fall hunting seasons, though.
10. Missing a North Dakota sunset.
They're too beautiful to pass up!
What other things have you never caught someone from North Dakota (or yourself) doing? On the other side, there are some things that are surprising that we even do in the first place, like
these totally weird and definitely only North Dakotan things to do.