Everyone In North Dakota Should Visit This Epic Flea Market At Least Once
The Minot Flea Market in Minot is the biggest of its kind in the entire state of North Dakota. Tons of vendors and shoppers alike flock here throughout the year in hopes of selling their wares or scoring a treasure. With the amount of variety all of the sellers bring, this should be on your list of places to go at least once. Even if you’re more of a browser than a buyer, it’s still a ton of fun just looking through the sheer mass of stuff available. Let’s take a look at one of the best flea markets in North Dakota. (Editor’s Note: The Minot Flea Market has been renamed the Dakota Flea Market)
This place is a flea market fanatic’s dream!
The next Minot Flea Market will be held on March 17 and 18 in 2023. It is always held in the state fairground.
This is the biggest flea market in North Dakota, but there are more that you can experience. Check out more of the best flea markets in North Dakota
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
The Best Shops and Markets in North Dakota
What are the best thrift stores in North Dakota?
The best thrift stores in North Dakota include:
- A Cause For Claws Thrift Store in Bismarck. There’s a lot to browse here and proceeds benefit animals in need.
- Spend Thrift in Hazen. This fun and eclectic thrift store has a ton of clothes, books, and knick-knacks for your home.
- Nita’s Attic in Jamestown. This consignment store has a ton of great-looking clothes and fantastic deals so you can find bargain fashions.
- Seeds of Hope Thrift Store in Bismarck. This wonderful shop not only has great deals but benefits the Abused Adult Resource Center.
Find out more about the best shops and Markets in North Dakota.
What are the best general stores in North Dakota?
The best general stores in North Dakota include:
- Dagen’s Grocery in Jud. This quaint general store has been serving the community of Jud since it opened in 1905.
- General Store in Jamestown. This is the general store for Frontier Village in the historic town of Jamestown where you’ll find all sorts of old-fashioned items.
- St. Michael Store & Post Office. This place has been around for a very long time and still remains both a store and post office.
- T J Walker General Store in Fort Ranson. This store has been around for over 100 years and is a preserved historical place.
Discover more about the best general stores in North Dakota.
What are the best farmers markets in North Dakota?
The best farmers markets in North Dakota include:
- Valley City Farmers Markets in Valley City. You’ll find multicolored corn cobs, local gourds, and a lot more seasonal produce here.
- Williston Downtown Farmers Market in Williston. Fresh locally-grown chilis, leeks, radishes, tomatoes, squash, and much more can be found here.
- Roughrider Home Growers Association in Dickinson. You can be sure that all the fine produce here is locally grown by small farmers.
- Mandan Farmers Market in Mandan. You’ll find this fabulous market at Heritage Park from July to October every year.
Learn more about the best farmers markets in North Dakota.