The CP Holiday Train Will Be Bringing Christmas Joy Across North Dakota Once Again For 2023
Whether you’ve never seen it or you make sure to visit it every year, the Canadian Pacific Holiday Train will be making its way across North Dakota once again in 2023 – and you don’t want to miss it. With six ND cities on the schedule, plenty of Christmas spirit to spread, and lots of fun to be had, here’s everything you need to know about the train’s journey across the prairie during the holidays in North Dakota year:
The Canadian Pacific Holiday Train will be making stops at the following times and destinations:
Dec. 15, 2023, the train will arrive at 6:30 p.m. and the event will take place from 6:45 p.m. – 7:15 p.m.
Dec. 15, 2023, the train will arrive at 9:05 p.m. and the event will take place from 9:15 p.m. – 9:45 p.m.
Dec. 16, 2023, the train will arrive at 1:30 p.m. and the event will take place from 1:45 p.m. – 2:15 p.m.
Dec. 16, 2023, the train will arrive at 3:45 p.m. and the event will take place from 4 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Dec. 16, 2023, the train will arrive at 6:30 p.m. and the event will take place from 6:45 p.m. – 7:15 p.m.
Dec. 16, 2023, the train will arrive at 8:30 p.m. and the event will take place from 8:45 p.m. – 9:15 p.m.
Find more information on the train’s route and schedule by visiting the CPKC website. Have you ever seen the Canadian Pacific Holiday Train before? Let us know!
Here are more great winter outings in North Dakota to take the whole family on that don’t involve lines at the mall.
If you’re searching for the perfect holiday gifts this year, be sure to check out the OnlyInYourState Holiday Gift Guide!
More to Explore
Christmas In North Dakota
What are some other holiday events to attend in North Dakota?
Aside from the Canadian Pacific Holiday Train making its way through North Dakota, here are a few other holiday events you can attend this year:
- Visit the city of Medora for its annual musical, "A Magical Medora Christmas."
- Visit one of the many Christmas craft fairs around the state.
- Take a drive to see neighborhood lights in your town or in a neighboring town.
- Head to the town of Garrison for its annual Dickens Village Festival. Garrison, by the way, is considered the Christmas Capital of North Dakota.
Check out this list of things to do at Christmas in North Dakota.
What are some of the best Christmas towns in North Dakota?
The following are among the best Christmas towns in North Dakota:
- Garrison, ND, as I’ve said before, is considered the Christmas Capital of North Dakota complete with its old-fashioned Dickens Village Festival.
- In Minot, ND, you’re almost guaranteed to experience a white Christmas. This town gets plenty of snow. In addition, there are numerous holiday lights events including the Festival of Trees and Christmas at the Zoo.
- If you love holiday decor, the town of Medora, ND gets all decked out this time of year. It also hosts several events throughout the season.
Check out the Christmas towns in North Dakota.