Here Are 5 Unique Day Trips In North Dakota That Are An Absolute Must-Do
Looking for something to do to get you out of the house? North Dakota is full of unique and interesting places that are well worth the trip! So don’t search for “day trips near me in North Dakota;” instead, take a trip to some of the following places. Some will expand your knowledge of the state’s history; others offer unique thrills and adventures! Read on for five unique day trips in North Dakota that are an absolute must-do:
If you haven’t been to some of these places yet, definitely put them on your radar! And if you’re still wondering about “day trips near me in North Dakota,” be sure to check out these photo-perfect places to visit in the Peace Garden State. You’ll be glad you did!
More to Explore
Day Trips Near Me In North Dakota
Where can I learn about more day trips near me in North Dakota?
You can learn more about day trips in North Dakota at Only In North Dakota! Check out some of our top road trips in North Dakota in this article which include:
- The Western North Dakota Scenic Wonders Road Trip which visits the Badlands and other scenic locales in the region
- The Haunted North Dakota Road Trip, which cruises past some of the creepiest places in the state
- North Dakota Fall Foliage Road Trip, which is an absolute dream come autumn.
What are some of the best road trips I can take in North Dakota?
Some of the best road trips you can take in North Dakota include six weekend road trips, which will lead you to some truly extraordinary places like the following:
- The Old Red Old Ten Scenic Byway is a great road trip to take if you'd like to explore the small-town scene of North Dakota. It will take you through a ton of small towns on a scenic drive from Mandan to Dickinson.
- The Red River Valley: By taking this scenic route in North Dakota, you can explore the biggest urban areas in its two largest cities - Fargo and Grand Forks. Plus, there are many other small towns along the way to check out as well. Both of these cities have a lot to offer when it comes to food, attractions, and general fun.
Are there many fun things to do in North Dakota?
Yes, there are many fun things to do in North Dakota like all the unique attractions and destinations to explore! A great way to experience some of our state's best places is with these 12 day trips. Designed to be tackled over the course of the year, you'll see must-visit places such as Fort Ransom State Park, Theodore Roosevelt National Park, Medora, and Lake Metigoshe, along with epic events like Norsk Høstfest and Red River Valley Fair.