These 18 Stunning Photos Will Remind You Why North Carolina Is The Best State
With so much beauty in our state, never be scared to boast about it. Yet sometimes, pictures can say all the right words you’re searching for to accurately describe the stunning scenery of North Carolina. Take for example, these eighteen.
1. We experience stunning cotton candy sunsets
Cotton candy clouds mirror off the Neuse River in New Bern.
2. And purple heavens
The Blue Ridge Mountains come alive with color in the spring.
3. Even our countryside is majestic with lush cotton fields
Beautiful white cotton fields look sumptuous against the landscape of Stanly.
4. Early winter is cold but gorgeous
A frozen stream is covered in frost, while delicate white snow coats the landscape outside of Raleigh.
5. There's a waterfall around each corner
Whitewater Falls are the highest falls East of the Rockies and found off of HWY 281 right before South Carolina.
6. And sublime beauty we *fall* in love with each October.
Nothing beats fall in the North Carolina mountains.
7. There's always a sandy shore awaiting us
The fading light of day gives a beautiful blue sheen to Atlantic Beach.
8. A trail to hike
With so much scenery to explore.
9. And the perfect place to pitch a tent
The gorgeous milky way and cozy tent make me excited for fall camping.
10. In between the mountains and coast, you'll still find unique beauty
The beautiful, unique sandhills of North Carolina.
11. We're home to America's Castle
The Biltmore Estate, or America's Castle, is an exquisite piece of luxury and North Carolina history.
12. There's always plenty of mountainside drama to capture on camera
A mixture of summer and early autumn makes this picture especially beautiful.
13. And oceanside drama between rickety piers and sweeping twilight skies
The Frisco Pier seems to trip and grip for stability after hurricane damage.
14. We have a gorgeous wine country
You're always near a good glass of wine, or vineyard, in North Carolina.
15. Our large cities are impressive
And are full of fun things to do.
16. And our charming small towns look straight from a movie
From small coastal communities to mountainside towns, there's hidden beauty found in each small North Carolina town.
17. And there's always more beauty if you simply look up
This picture makes me especially excited for beautiful fall foliage.
18. Living in North Carolina can feel like floating on cloud 9
Clouds heavily cover the Blue Ridge Mountains in early morning relaying a peaceful and majestic setting.
Which ones were your favorites? Tell us in the comments!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.