Drive Through Millions Of Lights At Charlotte Motor Speedway In North Carolina This Holiday Season
This year, make plans to head to Charlotte Motor Speedway for the Speedway Christmas, where you’ll find more than 3.5 million twinkling lights adorning the track. These drive-thru lights at Charlotte Motor Speedway are enjoyed alongside some festive music — and, afterward, you can take in a holiday flick on the drive-in movie screen (on select nights). It’s a full evening of family-friendly fun and it all starts on November 17, 2023. It’s one of the best drive-thru Christmas light displays in North Carolina.
The drive-thru lights at Charlotte Motor Speedway take place on Nov. 17, 2023, through Jan. 7. 2024, from 6. p.m. until 10 p.m. The Christmas Village will be open Thursdays through Sundays and the drive-in movies on the Speedway TV will be available Thursday through Sunday nights until Christmas. The event is closed on Christmas Eve. Pricing for this event is by vehicle (not by person). The cost varies depending on the day of the week you decide to go. Tickets must be purchased in advance. At checkout, you’ll have the option to upgrade your vehicle pass to a fast pass for a fee. Learn more on the official website for Charlotte Motor Speedway! You can also give the Charlotte Motor Speedway Facebook page a follow for updates.
Is this something you’ve done in past years with your family? How was it? Leave a thumbs-up review in the comments and pass on how much fun you had!
Looking for gifts for family and friends this holiday season? Be sure to check out the OnlyInYourState Holiday Gift Guide!
More to Explore
Christmas In North Carolina
Where can I find the best Christmas towns in North Carolina?
With festivities, lights, and merriment, the following are among the best Christmas towns in North Carolina:
- McAdenville is nicknamed Christmas Town USA and for good reason. You can’t not be in the Christmas spirit when you step foot in this town during the holiday season!
- Spend some time at the iconic Biltmore House in Asheville for some seasonal magic.
Check out more of the best Christmas towns in North Carolina
Where can I find the best Christmas light displays in North Carolina?
Among the best Christmas light displays in North Carolina are the following:
- Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden in Belmont hosts its annual Holidays at the Garden.
- Tanglewood Festival of Lights in Clemmons is another spectacular drive-thru holiday lights experience.
- WinterLights at the Elizabethan Gardens in Manteo is a magical event with twinkling lights and displays throughout the property.
Check out more of the best Christmas light displays in North Carolina.