These 22 Mind-Blowing Sceneries Totally Define North Carolina
What comes to your mind when you think of North Carolina? Do you think Blue Ridge Mountains beneath a purple and gold sunset? Warm sand and blue water on a sunny day, a lighthouse perched not far from the shore? Or do you simply think of ‘home’ and everything that accompanies that word? Many things come to mind when I think of North Carolina, but these 22 photographs are quintessential scenes of North Carolina.
1. The beautiful Biltmore House decorated for Christmas.
2. Surfers catching some waves off the coast of Emerald Isle.
3. Another beautiful Carolina morning.
5. Catching a beautiful array of colors from the perfect camping spot.
5. Fishermen awaiting the day's catch.
6. The Serendipity house in its original location in Rodanthe.
7. Gathering to catch the sunrise from Thunderhills Overlook.
8. Abandoned beauty in a quiet field.
Flickr / Zach Frailey
9. A walk through nature in Tryon.
10. The Mt. Mitchell Overlook.
11. Shrimp boats in the night.
12. Cape Hatteras Lighthouse and a beautiful beach day.
13. A quaint chapel nestled in the woods.
14. Looking Glass Rock immersed in morning fog.
15. A breathtaking capture in Banner Elk.
16. A beautiful hidden waterfall.
17. And a not so hidden waterfall.
18. Grandfather Mountain in the distance.
19. Cypress knees in the sunset.
20. Wild horses roaming the beach.
21. The Blue Ridge Mountains looking oh so blue.
22. Cardinal perched in an icy Dogwood Tree.
What did you think of these gorgeous photographs? Tell us in the comments!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.