Take A Trolley Tour Of Glen Falls, New York, Then Explore The Historic District Along Lake George
Glen Falls in upstate New York is a scenic town near Lake George. Rich in history, it’s known as a getaway spot primed for enjoying the natural riches of the area and the retro resort feel of the town’s surrounding lake: Lake George. A wonderful way to explore the area is via the aptly named Lake George Trolley route. Come along as we explore this exciting scenic town and all it has to offer:
In the charming region of Glen Falls and Lake George in upstate New York, a trolley tour feels as natural as grabbing an ice cream cone from a vintage truck. Get a sense of the area on the public transit trolley and then pick a spot on the beach to savor the rest of your stay!
Have you ever embarked upon the Lake George Trolley route? If so, what was your favorite part? Would you agree that it is one of the most fun things to do in New York? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below!
For more upstate New York adventures, check out this article about the famous Amish Flea Market.
If you’re still in the mood for more Empire State adventures, take a look at this video:
More to Explore
More Adventures in New York State
Where are some other things to do in the Lake George area?
- Riding on a tour boat of the lake is a popular activity, particularly during the warm months of the year.
- The annual Rock The Dock festival in Lake Placid is a popular event taking place every July.
- People come from all over the state to stay at the Lake George Escape, a 178-acre campground.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other wonderful things to do in the Lake George area.
Where can we find unique museums in New York?
- The Kazoo Boutique Gift Shop, Museum & Factory in Eden is the only metal kazoo factory in North America.
- The Salt Museum in Liverpool shares the history of the salt industry in America.
- The Morbid Anatomy Museum in Gowanus features a wide array of creepy artifacts, exhibits, books, and weird stuff.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other wonderful and unique museums in New York.
Where can we find small towns in New York?
- Keene is known for its majestic mountains and scenic beauty.
- Babylon is popular for those who enjoy boating and fishing.
- New Paltz features wonderful hiking trails and is loved for its college-town feel.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other delightful small towns in New York.