The Massive Indoor Playground In New York With Endless Places To Play
It can get cold in upstate New York! Because of this fact, it’s crucial that there are indoor play spaces for kids to let loose no matter what the weather is like outside. Fortunately, The Fun Spot in Queensbury knows this and has created the perfect indoor playground in New York for kids to enjoy all year round. Check out this incredible playground and make some plans to check it out in person soon. The Fun Spot is an attraction that the whole family will enjoy, and we are sure that once you’ve been, you’ll agree that it’s the best indoor playground near NYC!
This attraction is fun for the entire family and it’s quite affordable. If you’ve been searching for “indoor playground near me,” or “fun things to do near me,” you have found the right place. There are many different packages from which to choose. Your kids will never want to leave The Fun Spot! If you live in the area or are visiting for several days, they also offer childcare, after-school programs, and even a summer camp program! Everyone loves The Fun Spot. Be sure to check it out anytime you are in Queensbury or are in the Lake George area in general. Have you gotten the chance to take your little ones on an exciting day at The Fun Spot? Please let us know all about your time there in the comments section. We would love to hear about it!
More to Explore
Kid-Friendly Activities in New York
What are the best hidden gem restaurants in New York?
Check out the best hidden gem restaurants in New York when you're looking for somewhere unique to go.
- Nick Tahou Hots in Rochester
- Toutant in Buffalo
- Rio Tomatlan in Canandaigua
- Hazelnut Kitchen in Trumansburg
- Cooperstown Diner in Cooperstown
- Doug's Fish Fry in Skaneateles
- The Waffle Factory in Webster
What are the best kid-friendly hikes in New York?
The best kid-friendly hikes in New York are the best places to take the little ones for some outdoor time and exercise.
- Avalon Park and Preserve in Stony Brook
- Fillmore Glen State Park in Moravia
- Watkins Glen State Park in Schuyler County
- Mount Jo in Adirondack Park
- Buttermilk Fall State Park in Ithaca
- Chimney Bluffs State Park by Lake Ontario
- Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge in Seneca Falls
- Shelving Rock Falls in Fort Ann
- Green Lakes State Park in Fayetteville
- Kaaterskill Falls Trail in the Catskills
- Vroman's Nose in Middleburgh