These 16 Jaw Dropping Places In New York Will Blow You Away
There’s no denying that the state of New York is full of incredible spots that will take your breath away. Whether you’re in the city, on a lake, or taking a rural drive on a Fall afternoon, you’re bound to see something that’ll have you reaching for your camera. Here are just 16 hand-picked photos taken in New York that truly say 1,000 words.
1. A sunrise in New York City is one of the most beautiful views in the world, so let's start there.
2. I mean, NYC in general is spectacular.
3. The Manhattan Bridge would agree.
4. As would anyone standing on top of Rockefeller Center.
5. But New York State isn't just skylines. The Fall foliage at Central Park is gorgeous.
6. Any time of the year.
7. And yes, you can (and should) leave the City.
8. Because you never know where a rural drive can take you.
9. Perhaps to this dock near Long Island with its beautiful waters.
10. Or this waterfall.
11. Or this one, located at Taughannock Falls State Park.
12. Saranac River is definitely worth a visit.
13. And you can catch breathtaking sunsets anywhere in the state.
14. From any jaw-dropping spot, such as Breakneck Ridge.
15. Just give me a weekend here and I'm happy.
16. And, of course, this list wouldn't be complete without Niagara Falls.
As incredible as those spots are, I know there are many more. Be sure to check out our
Facebook Page and submit your own there if you want them featured in a future article.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Explore New York