New York November 03, 2017
11 Downright Funny Memes You’ll Only Get If You’re From New York
One thing that most New Yorkers tend to pride themselves on is the fact that the majority of us have a great sense of humor. It oftentimes may feel like we can be a grumpy bunch during our colder months, but we promise we still know how to enjoy a good laugh! Accepting that this time the joke’s on us, here are a list of hilarious memes that only New Yorkers will be able to understand.
1. That moment when you find yourself getting irritated by the sound of loud snow tires on a dry road during the month of April, and then it snows the next day and you remember why we all still have them on our cars. SIGH.
2. Don't worry, those of us who actually live in Upstate New York know where Upstate is. Or do we?
3. Sometimes it's next to impossible to feel like these four legged creatures don't walk around with a death wish.
4. If you think this meme falls on a dramatic scale, you're almost certainly an out-of-towner.
5. Oh Buffalo. Your wings are so sweet but your winter weather is so not.
6. Just because our teams don't always do so well, doesn't mean we still don't love them. Keep trying G-men!
7. This meme is so accurate to the point that it's almost painful. Cheers to Lake-effect snow storms!
8. I mean... at least we know how to make the best of a bad situation? Sometimes we lose power for days!
9. Oftentimes it's hard to believe some of the people traveling on our roads have been living in New York their whole lives.
10. Capital Region residents will understand this breakfast joke!
11. The most frustrating part about living in Upstate New York is that everyone assumes you're from the Big Apple. There's more to New York than New York City!
If you need more reasons to laugh at yourself, be sure to read about these
11 Totally True Stereotypes New Yorkers Should Just Accept As Fact!