The Downhill Summer Tubing Adventure In New York That's Unlike Any Other
Some of New York’s greatest outdoor experiences can be found within Adirondack Park, but you won’t have to travel all the way up to our High Peak Region to enjoy an adventure that’s worth taking. Lying in the southern foothills of the park is the next family-friendly outing that you’ll want to take this summer, and the best part is that it requires little to no effort on your part! If you’re ready to sit back and have a blast, then it’s time you see for yourself what it’s like to go on this downhill tubing adventure with Tubby Tubes! It’s only 10 minutes south of Lake George and where tubing in New York doesn’t get better than this!
Have you ever been to Tubby Tubes? If so, what was your favorite part? Would you agree that it is among the best summer tubing in New York? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below!
If you’re interested in making a weekend trip to the Lake Lucerne area, there is no better place to spend the night than at the Residence Inn Albany Clifton Park.
To find out what it’s like to get a taste of Tubby Tubes’ downhill summer tubing, check out this exciting footage by Joshua Hamell from YouTube!
Wondering how else you can stay busy up north this summer? Then read about The Open Air Museum In New York Where You Can Experience All Your Favorite Outdoor Adventures!
If you’re still in the mood for more Empire State adventures, take a look at this video of Niagara Falls At Night:
More to Explore
Exploring the Empire State
Where can we find rivers in New York?
- The Ausable River runs for 94 miles from the Adirondack Mountains all the way down to Lake Champlain.
- The Nissequogue River is a little over 8 miles long and flows from its mouth into the Long Island Sound.
- The Hudson River is one of the longest rivers at 315 miles.
Read on to learn about some of the other spectacular rivers in New York.
Where can we find historic attractions in New York?
- The Montauk Point Light in Montauk Point was New York's first lighthouse and is listed as a National Historic Landmark.
- Yaddo Gardens in Saratoga Springs was created in 1899 and features lower and upper terraces, multi-hued flowers, verdant shrubbery, and beautiful statuary.
- Kleinhans Music Hall in Buffalo is home to the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra and was made a historic landmark in 1989.
Read on to learn about some of the many other fantastic historic attractions in New York.
Where can we find the best hotels in New York?
- The YOTEL New York Times Square in Manhattan is a chic, trendy hotel located close to Times Square, Broadway, and many other city attractions.
- The Amsterdam Castle in Amsterdam is designed with a castle-like exterior and décor and is rated as one of the best top-rated hotels in New York.
- The Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa in Lake Placid features an indoor and outdoor pool, private beach, and lots of water sports.
Read on to learn about some of the other fantastic hotels in New York.