Tattered Tulip Is A Two-Story Barn Near Buffalo And It’s Full Of Both New And Old Treasures
When it comes to going shopping here in Western New York, we as Buffalonians are in no short supply of places to keep us busy. As often as we love to visit our local mall or shopping center to check out places like beef jerky outlets where you can go shopping for more than 100 different kinds of jerky, there’s one unique gem that’s worth putting on your radar. Just north of the city of Buffalo, it’s time to make the quick and scenic drive up to the delightful town of Lockport to visit Tattered Tulip Mercantile.
Check out this fun haul from Tattered Tulip to learn more about all the treasures you can find there.
Ready to take on more of Western New York’s most unique places to go shopping for hidden treasures? Then be sure to also read about the most unique antique store in Buffalo!
More to Explore
Treasure Hunting In Buffalo
What are the best antique stores around Buffalo?
If you want to find some really fantastic treasures to take home, visit one of these lovely antique stores around Buffalo:
- Antique Man is so much fun to explore, they have a range of antiques from old luggage to stained glass windows.
- Miss Josies Antiques specializes in vintage clothes and jewelry, so if you ever want to look like you've stepped out of a time machine, pick up an outfit here.
- Niagara Emporium is located inside of a mall so you can shop for old and new all in one day, and they have so much to offer!
Are there any interesting museums around Buffalo?
There are a ton of interesting museums around Buffalo for all sorts of enthusiasts. get ready to be amazed when you hit these spots up:
- The Museum of DisABILITY was formed to show the history of disability accommodations and treatment over the years.
- The Original Kazoo Co. Museum not only shows you how kazoos are made, but it gives you the opportunity to make one of your own.
- The Herschel Carousel Museum is so much fun! You get to see antique carousel animals (including an ostrich,) learn about the process of building carousels, and even ride one!
Which flea markets around Buffalo should I visit?
Some of the best treasure hunting in the whole state of New York can be done at these flea markets around Buffalo:
- The Flea Market at the East Aurora Auction & Expo Center is set on a 180,000-square-foot property and alongside antique and vintage items you can also find fresh produce and local food.
- Gentner Commission Market offers lots of wacky items of all kinds for sale, even livestock!
- The Peddler is an outdoor flea market that's oh-so fun to wander through, you can find a wide range of things from vintage furniture to newer handmade pieces.