3 Must-Visit Flea Markets In Buffalo Where You’ll Find Awesome Stuff
While the Super Flea may be no more (RIP), Buffalo is still a gold mine full of great finds. Ready to turn one man’s trash into your personal treasure? You’ll want to get your pens and paper ready to start strategizing your flea market game come spring, because these three Buffalo flea markets will not disappoint.
Now that you know about some of the best flea markets in Buffalo, what’s the best item you’ve grabbed at a Buffalo flea market? Share your favorite finds with us! Did we leave any of your favorite Buffalo flea markets off this list? Let us know!
If you want more excuses to go shopping in Queen city, take a look at this massive Farmers Market in Buffalo. You can find every kind of produce and so much more here.
Are there any wacky museums in Buffalo that I can visit?
If you like the strange and unusual things waiting to be found at a flea market, then these weird museums in Buffalo will be right up your alley.
- The Original Kazoo Co. will teach you all about the kazoo’s history and how this beloved childhood instrument is built.
- Herschell Carousel Factory Museum holds a fascinating collection of carousel animals and information about how the rides are built. You will also get two free tokens to ride the carousels with your admission price.
- The Karpeles Manuscript Library museum is the largest private collection of manuscripts in the world! A perfect trip for the bookworms in the crew.
Where can I go antique shopping in Buffalo?
If you want to guarantee that your finds are the real thing, you can’t miss an antiquing adventure. Some of the best spots to go antique shopping in Buffalo are:
- Antique Man on Allan Street is wildly popular for its wide variety of antiques. This is the ideal spot for some treasure hunting.
- If you want some great furniture, hit up CooCoou27. It’s a little hard to find but more than worth the effort.
- If you want to shed more light on your belongings then look no further than Antique Lamp Co. and Gift Emporium. Not only will you find awesome antique lighting solutions here, but there are also lots of other great gift options too.
What are some outdoor activities in Buffalo that I can do?
Shopping till you drop can be a blast but sometimes we want to escape that world and dive into nature, some of the most fun outdoor activities in Buffalo are:
- Hiking: There are amazing hikes in Buffalo for all levels of hiker.
- Sledding: This one is pretty winter-specific, but sledding in Buffalo is a must-do, there are tons of great spots for it.
- Waterfall chasing: The waterfalls in Buffalo are pretty hard to beat!