You Won’t Want To Miss These Incredible Fireworks Shows In Buffalo This Year
Whether you want to kick off the 4th of July holiday early or would rather stretch the celebrations well into the week, there’s a fireworks display in the Buffalo area for you! If you’re finding yourself wondering, “Where can I find fireworks near me this year?,” we’re here to help you out. Here is a comprehensive list of all of the major fireworks displays in Buffalo and the surrounding areas for 2017:
That’s not all! There are several fireworks displays in Buffalo’s surrounding areas that will elicit all of the ‘MERICA pride. Here is a full list of Buffalo area fireworks displays in 2017, listed by date. All of the fireworks will begin at or around dusk, unless otherwise noted:
Saturday, June 24:
- Kenmore Days celebration. Watch from Mang Park for the best views!
Saturday, July 1:
- Cherry Creek at the Ballpark on Main Street (Route 83, Cherry Creek, NY).
- Town of Collins Liberty Fest at Collins Town Park. Fireworks begin at around 9:45 P.M.
- Franklinville at The Woods at Bear Creek (3510 Bear Creek Road, Franklinville, NY).
- Fantasy Island fireworks in Grand Island (2400 Grand Island Boulevard, Grand Island, NY).
Sunday, July 2:
- Town of Niagara fireworks at Veteran’s Memorial Community Park (7000 Lockport Road, Town of Niagara).
Saturday, July 3:
- Village of Akron. Watch from Veterans Park (Buell Street and Skyline Drive).
- Town of Clarence hollowfest. Grab the best views from Clarence Town Park.
- Village of East Aurora at Hamlin Park (166 S. Grove Street, East Aurora).
- Town of Hamburg at Woodlawn Beach State Park.
- Town of Newfane fireworks over Lake Ontario. Fireworks will be launched from the West Pier.
- Town of Tonawanda at Kennedy Field (rain date: Friday, July 7th).
Tuesday, July 4:
- Amherst at UB North Campus.
- City of Batavia at Dwyer Stadium (299 Bank Street, Batavia).
- Bemus Point fireworks. Fireworks are typically shot off in Bemus Bay.
- Dunkirk from Dunkirk Pier (rain date: Wednesday, July 5th).
- Village of Lancaster Independence Day celebrations at Save-A-Lot (10 Aurora Street, Lancaster).
- Village of Lewiston Academy Park. Come early for the live band! (890 Center Street, Lewiston).
- Little Valley at Cattauraugus County Fairgrounds (501 Erie Street, Little Valley).
- City of Lockport fireworks at Outwater Memorial Park.
- Lyndonville fireworks (watch from the Central School softball fields). Rain date: Wednesday, July 5th.
- City of Niagara Falls at Hyde Park.
- City of Olean fireworks at Bradner Stadium (680R E. State Street, Olean).
- Town of Orchard Park fireworks. Watch from the Orchard Park Middle School parking lot (60 S. Lincoln Avenue).
- Town of Pendleton fireworks. Rain date: July 5th. Watch from the Pendleton Town Park.
- City of Tonawanda/North Tonawanda fireworks. Get the best views from Niawanda Park or Gratwick Waterfront Park.
- Town of Wheatfield fireworks display. View from Oppenheim Park.
Friday, July 7:
- City of Salamanca fireworks. Watch from the Seneca Allegany Casino (777 Seneca Allegany Boulevard).
Saturday, July 8:
- Lockport Erie Canal Bicentennial Celebration. Watch from the West Main Street area.
- Varysburg “Jam in the Valley” fireworks display. Watch from Route 20A, “Buffalo Hill Village” at 10:15 AM (tickets required).
Sunday, July 9:
- Sheldon Fire Department fireworks. View from the Strykersville Fire Grounds (594 Minkel Road).
Where do you plan to get your America on for the Fourth of July this year? Whatever you do… don’t delay in planning your fireworks festivities. If we missed any of your favorite local fireworks displays, feel free to drop a line in the comments below so we can add it to our list!
*Special thanks to 2 On Your Side for putting together the original list for this year!