These 5 Waterparks Around Buffalo Are Pure Bliss For Anyone Who Goes There
Looking for the best water parks near Buffalo, NY? Whether you have children of your own or you’re just a kid at heart, cooling off at a lively water park is always a great time. These five are all only a short drive from Buffalo and offer tons of summertime fun.
These spots are all fantastic places to enjoy a summer day. Do you have any other favorite water parks near Buffalo, NY? Tell us in the comments!
If you want to make a weekend out of your waterpark visit, check out this waterpark campground near Buffalo.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
On The Water in Buffalo
What are the best waterfall hikes near Buffalo?
Are water parks near Buffalo, NY not enough for you? Get a nice reward with your hike by venturing to these waterfall hikes near Buffalo:
- Akron Falls: Located in the 284-acre Akron Falls State Park in Akron, this waterfall is 45 feet tall. See it from the Lower and Upper Akron Falls trail. You can also fish and bike at this park.
- Niagara Falls: Head to this spot to see Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, and Bridal Veil Falls, AKA Niagara Falls. From the New York side, you can ride the Maid of the Mist Boat and tour the Cave of the Winds.
What are the most beautiful lakes near Buffalo?
It's not just the best water parks near Buffalo, NY. Dip your toes (and more!) into some of the most beautiful lakes near Buffalo:
- Finger Lakes: Choose from 11 of these lakes for recreation. I recommend hitting up Seneca Lake, where you are also pretty close to Watkins Glen State Park.
- Lake Ontario: One of the five Great Lakes, this one is actually the 13th biggest lake on the planet. Head here to fish, boat, and swim.
What are the most beautiful beaches near Buffalo?
Get ready to sunbathe and relax at these beautiful beaches near Buffalo:
- Beaver Island State Park: This half-mile beach is located on the Niagara River. If you get bored with just relaxing and swimming, check out the playgrounds, disc golf, go fishing, or explore the nature trails available in the park.
- Evangola State Park: This spot in Irving has a great sandy beach on Lake Erie. You can also explore nature trails, picnic, and camp within this 733-acre park.
- Wilson-Tuscarora State Park: This 477-acre park is located in Wilson. Bask in the sun at the beach and then try your hand at disc golf, take a hike, go fishing, and more.