You Could Spend All Day At This Awesome Flea Market In Buffalo
Bargain hunters unite! Peddler Flea Market in Buffalo, New York is a great outdoor market that’s full of fabulous finds. Bring your family and friends down to Elmwood Avenue in Buffalo on a Saturday morning and explore the various vendors selling vintage clothes, books, kitchenware, and other collectible items. At Peddler Flea Market, the selection is always changing. You never know what you’ll come across at this incredible place. However, you could spend all day hunting for treasures with your family at this awesome flea market in Buffalo. Read on to learn more about what you’ll get to explore at this Buffalo flea market.
If you’ve already been to Peddler Flea Market in Buffalo, let us know the most incredible thing you found in the following comments section.
For more places to go bargain hunting, take a look at these best flea markets in New York too.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Peddler Flea Market in Buffalo
What are some of the best flea markets in New York?
Aside from Peddler Flea Market in Buffalo, here are some of the best flea markets in New York:
- Mower's Saturday Flea Market in Woodstock: This seasonal (and whimsical) flea market is open from May through November.
- LIC Flea & Food in Long Island City: The weekend market is open throughout the summer. Along with shopping for bargains, make sure to grab a bite from one of the delicious food stalls.
- East Avon Flea Market in Avon: Take a drive from Buffalo to check out this seasonal market featuring hundreds of vendors.
- Antique World & Flea Market in Clarence: This indoor and outdoor flea market is billed as one of the largest in New York.
What are some of the best Buffalo flea markets?
In addition to Peddler Flea Market, take a look at some of the best Buffalo flea markets:
- Buffalo Flea Fair: This seasonal flea market is usually open in the summer. Head here for baked goods, crafts, and unique gifts.
- Flea Market at the East Aurora Auction & Expo Center: This epic market spans nearly 200,000 square feet. Head here for produce, furniture, antiques, and more.
- Gentner Commission Market: Also with antiques and collectible items, you might find some livestock at this flea market in Buffalo.