You Will Fall In Love With These 10 Beautiful Old Barns In New York
The holiday season can be one that’s both full of joy and a bit of chaos, so every now and then it’s nice to take a nice breather from it all. Gather a moment to take yourself away from it all and simply scroll your way through something that will hopefully bring nothing but a smile to your face and remind you of heartwarming memories. Visually appealing and full of character, take a look at these old but beautiful barns that are hidden away around the Empire State.
1. Tucked away right by the water, this New York barn is sitting in some lucky resident's backyard.
2. Down in the village of Chestnut Ridge, this charming old barn looks like it has quite a few stories to tell!
3. Hiding away up in Essex County, this barn is recognizable to many of us and has been standing for quite some time!
4. Up above Cayuga Lake, this old barn has seen better days but still continues to make for a great picture.
5. Topped off with an eye-catching green roof, this beautiful barn is accompanied by New York's stunning fall foliage.
6. Out around Rochester, this picture-perfect rustic barn is a sight for sore eyes.
7. Out in the Finger Lakes you'll find wide open spaces like this, often decorated with all types of barns.
8. Sitting on the side of the road making for beautiful scenery, this Catskills barn looks like it's well taken care of!
9. There aren't too many things that look more lovely than a snow-covered barn in Upstate New York.
10. Bonus! It was almost a year ago (December 20th) that one of our favorite barns was demolished.
How many of you have your own shots of the old Keene Barn?
If you have pictures of barns from around New York, be sure to share them with us in our comments section! To surround yourself with more beautiful scenery check out these
12 Places To Visit In New York When The Mountains Are Calling Your Name.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.