Soak In The Hot Springs And Stay Overnight At Ojo Santa Fe Spa Resort In New Mexico
As local travel experts, we know what travelers are looking for when it comes to finding the perfect accommodations for their next trip. To compile our lists, we scour the internet to find properties with excellent ratings and reviews, desirable amenities, nearby attractions, and that something special that makes a destination worthy of traveling for.
In a world that glorifies productivity and always being on the go, allowing yourself time to rest can seem, well, like work. If you find yourself teetering on the edge of burnout or even just want a reason to treat yourself, you’ll want to pack up your bags and head over to the Ojo Santa Fe, a luxurious resort that we’re sure you’ll absolutely love!
For details about the spring-fed pools, dining options, and accommodations, visit the resort’s website or Facebook page.
Address: 242 Los Pinos Road, Santa Fe, NM 87507
Website: Ojo Santa Fe Spa Resort
Want to check out a resort with hot springs as the temperatures drop around the state? Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Resort & Spa is a sister property located about one hour north of Ojo Santa Fe. Read more about this luxurious resort in Watching Snow Fall From This One Hot Spring Resort In New Mexico Is Basically Heaven.
Where do you like to spend winter in New Mexico? Have you visited any other Santa Fe hot springs? What about overall hot springs in New Mexico? We’d love to read about your experiences in the comments section below!
For those who love hiking, you can find some great trails in and around the area by going to the AllTrails website.
If you’re still in the mood for more New Mexico adventures, take a look at this video:
More to Explore
More Fun in The Land of Enchantment
Where can we go to watch sunrises in New Mexico?
- The Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge in San Antonio offers spectacular views of the refuge, especially first thing in the morning.
- The Sangre de Cristo Mountains draw folks from all over the state, particularly photographers who capture amazing sunrise shots.
- Santa Rosa Lake in Santa Rosa features dramatic sunrise colors across the water.
Read on to learn more about the many places where you can go to watch sunrises in New Mexico
Where can we find other accommodation options in New Mexico?
- The Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa Santa Ana Pueblo in Bernalillo is a luxury accommodation and one of the top hotels in New Mexico.
- The Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder in Santa Fe is popular, among other things, for its indoor as well as outdoor pools.
- Hacienda del Sol in Taos is set in an adobe home and was formerly used as a guest house for Georgia O'Keefe and other famous people.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other comfortable accommodation options in New Mexico.
Where can we find other shopping areas in New Mexico?
- The Church Street Market in Edgewood offers the best vintage shopping in New Mexico.
- The Ellis Tanner Trading Company in Gallup is billed as “a "modern-day old fashioned" trading post.”
- The Coronado Center in Albuquerque features over 150 stores and expands over one million square feet of space.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other shopping areas in New Mexico.