10 Reasons Why People From New Mexico Are The Best Kind Of People You’ll Ever Meet
Although New Mexico has many attractions, one of our state’s biggest draws is the people. That’s what makes the Land of Enchantment a wonderful place to visit and to live. Here are 10 of the myriad reasons why people from New Mexico are simply the best.
1. We have plenty of state pride. You'll see the Zia symbol, which adorns our state flag, on everything.
2. We're tough. Native New Mexicans are descended from hard workers.
3. We're well-prepared and used to adapting. After all, our weather is changeable so we have to be ready to go from this...
...to this, all in the same day.
4. Families here are usually close-knit.
5. We love nature and aren't afraid of a little solitude.
6. We're great cooks and are happy to prove it.
7. Or we'll share our favorite restaurant with you.
8. We appreciate art, whether it's on a building or in a museum.
9. We have a sense of humor and don't take things too seriously.
10. We appreciate the simple things in life. It doesn't take much to make us happy.
What other qualities do you like about New Mexicans?
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Explore New Mexico