Panther Lake Resort Is The One-Of-A-Kind Campground In New Jersey That You Must Visit Before Summer Ends
As local travel experts, we know what travelers are looking for when it comes to finding the perfect accommodations for their next trip. To compile our lists, we scour the internet to find properties with excellent ratings and reviews, desirable amenities, nearby attractions, and that something special that makes a destination worthy of traveling for.
Northern New Jersey is a nature lover’s dream. With mountains, hills, lakes, valleys, rivers, and streams, who wouldn’t want to spend time in the great outdoors? Next time you’re craving an outdoorsy getaway, book a stay at the Panther Lake Camping Resort in Andover where the whole family will have a memorable vacation here in the Garden State. This family-friendly campground in New Jersey is one for the books!
Panther Lake Camping Resort has room for weekend campers, weekday campers, or campers looking to stay a whole season. This beautiful campground has just about everything you could hope for, and its one-of-a-kind location is sure to capture your heart. For more information, check out the official campground website. You can also go to the campground’s Facebook page.
Have you ever been to this family-friendly camping resort in New Jersey? If so, which part was your favorite? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below!
For more of our favorite places to stay in New Jersey, read The Ultimate Guide To Accommodations In New Jersey: The Best Hotels, Airbnbs, Campgrounds, Cabins, And More.
If you’re still in the mood for more Garden State adventures, take a look at this video:
More to Explore
More to Love About New Jersey
What are some other things we can do in the summer in New Jersey?
- The Sedge Island Natural Resource Education Center, located on Sedge Island, is the only marine conservation zone in the state and brimming with astonishing wildlife, beautiful marshes, and fun activities.
- The Strawberry Avenue Boardwalk, located in Port Norris, is a unique platform that meanders through the New Jersey wetlands in this area.
- Island Beach State Park, located on the Barnegat Peninsula in Berkeley Township, is a great place for hiking biking, kayaking, and more.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other exciting things you can do in the summer in New Jersey.
Where can we find waterparks in New Jersey?
- The Breakwater Beach waterpark, located on Casino Pier in Seaside Heights, is one of the largest on the North Atlantic Coast with attractions including a wave pool, Lighthouse Cove for small children, thrill rides, tons of slides, and more.
- The Land Of Make Believe, located in Hope Township, features unlimited rides, a freefall water attraction that is the first of its kind in New Jersey, as well as a variety of shows.
- Clementon Park & Splash World, located in Clementon, features a lazy river, Shipwreck Bay play area for small children, a wave pool, thrill slides, and a great deal more.
Read on to learn about some of the other fun and exciting waterparks in New Jersey.
Where can we find beaches in New Jersey?
- Cape May is a popular resort town year-round and features beautiful beaches and a great historic district.
- Brigantine has a peaceful beach area where you can swim, sunbathe, and enjoy horseback riding.
- Long Beach Island has miles of beautiful coastline as well as year-round restaurants, boutique shops, and stunning residential areas.
Read on to learn about some of the many other beautiful beaches in New Jersey.