New Jersey October 31, 2015
What These 15 New Jersey Photographers Captured Will Blow You Away – Part 5
I was thrilled to see dozens of submissions from new readers this week! I love the photographs from our regular contributors, but it’s incredible to have so many talented photographers share their New Jersey shots. We’ve got most of the state covered, and I hope you enjoy the beauty our readers have captured.
1. David Casius captured this serene shot of a unique barn in South Jersey.
2. Another stunning shot by David Casius, this is Old Barney during a meteor shower.
3. Carole Langworthy Reed snapped these gorgeous horses in Wall.
4. Judie Fallone Kukorlo Lynn spotted this fantastic foliage in Lambertville.
5. Sunset in Cape May, taken by Joshua Siniscal.
6. Another shot by Joshua Siniscal, this was taken at Watchung Reservation.
7. A fall day at Hopkins Pond, taken by Pamela Edler.
8. A wide aperture lens helped Poliana DeVane capture this breathtaking night sky.
9. Another night shot, this was taken in Toms River by Aaron K. DiRodrico.
10. Who knew cemeteries could be so beautiful? Taken by Gary Aidekman.
11. A red sky in LBI, taken by Judy Barry.
12. Lady Liberty is awe-inspiring in this shot by Gary Aidekman.
13. Lake Mohawk looks amazing in this shot by Gary Aidekman.
14. A magical shot of Mystic Island, taken by Rob Libonati.
15. Another magnificent shot of Mystic Island by Rob Libonati.
What did you think of this week’s batch of photos? I’m in awe! Please send your best shots of New Jersey to
or post to [email protected] Only In New Jersey’s Facebook Page. Make sure to let me know where in the state they were taken!