New Jersey November 24, 2016
10 Undeniable Reasons Why New Jersey Will Always Be Home
Though we may not live in New Jersey forever, the Garden State will always be home. While there are some wonderful places in the world, nowhere else can compare. Whether you’ve moved to a major metropolis or tropical paradise, New Jerseyans are New Jerseyans for life. Here are a few reasons why.
1. There’s nothing like summer at the Jersey Shore.
Our childhood dreams came true on the boardwalk, we grew into the nightlife scene and then brought our own families back to play and relax.
2. But we’re not all beach.
We’ve got gorgeous hiking trails and stunning vistas.
3. And skiing!
We’ve got several solid ski spots, even with our smaller mountains.
4. Because diners are a way of life.
I can’t imagine living without late night eats. Food just tastes better at 2 a.m..
5. And this...
You can't find this just anywhere.
6. Because while we can pump gas, it's nice not to need to.
Especially on cold winter nights and hot summer days.
7. Our top-ranked school systems prepared us for a bright future.
Say what you want about New Jersey, but our educational data speaks for itself.
8. From museums to theater, we’ve got loads of culture.
From smaller spots like the Stickley Museum to world class museums like the Liberty Science Center, we'll never be bored here.
9. Though I think our dining scene might just be the best part of the state.
New Jersey was actually named a foodie paradise by Saveur. You can find mouthwatering restaurants everywhere.
10. But our friends and family are what really make New Jersey home.
The love we have and the memories we share will keep bringing us back.
What do you love most about New Jersey? Let me know in the comments.