New Jersey October 17, 2015
What These 12 New Jersey Photographers Captured Will Blow You Away – Part 3
We’ve been sharing some of our favorite reader-submitted photos each week, and this week’s batch is amazing. Enjoy stunning shots of fall foliage, starry skies and the Jersey Shore.
1. Mystic Island, taken by Rob Libonati.
2. Fall foliage is in full effect at Ramapo Reservation in Mahwah, taken by Tyson Junkers.
3. A peaceful scene in Sea Isle City, taken by Teri Halley O'Connor.
4. Fall is fantastic in Denville, shot by Cindy Robbins.
5. Good morning from Beachwood! Taken by Bonni Myszka.
6. A clear night on Higbee Beach in Cape May. Taken by KGS Photo.
7. A lovely evening in Marine Park, Red Bank. Taken by Harold Lehmann.
8. Lily Pads on the pond in Turkey Swamp Park, Freehold. Taken by Darrin Morrissey.
9. A beautiful morning on Barnegat Bay, taken by Dawn Breslin Lynch.
10. The sun is just starting to rise in Sandy Hook. Taken by Stanley Kosinski.
11. A foggy morning in Spring Lake Beach, taken by Carole Langworthy Reed.
12. Cape May Lighthouse at night, taken by Dante Fratto.
These are incredible! Which is your favorite? To submit a photo, email
email@example.com or post to Only In New Jersey’s Facebook Page.