These 4 Waterfall Swimming Holes In New Hampshire Are Perfect For A Summer Day
Everyone loves waterfalls and plunging into a crisp, cool pool on a hot summer day. In New Hampshire, we’re lucky because we can combine two great loves: waterfalls and swimming holes. Here are the waterfall waterfalls in NH for swimming that you must visit before the swimming season ends. Which one will you visit first?
Have you been to any of these waterfalls in NH for swimming? Let us know in the comments. Looking for more? Check out these 10 swimming holes in New Hampshire that will make your summer epic.
More to Explore
Swimming Holes in New Hampshire
What are the most scenic waterfalls in New Hampshire?
Among the most scenic waterfalls in New Hampshire are the following:
- T Beecher and Pearl Cascades, located in Carroll, is a lovely choice if you are a big fan of hiking. The trail to get here is known as one of New Hampshire's most beautiful outdoor walks.
- Jackson Falls is another excellent choice if you prefer a closer waterfall that doesn't require a lot of walking at all. This one is good for family trips with children who aren't able to walk long distances. You can still get all the natural beauty without having a long hike.
Check out these beautiful waterfalls in New Hampshire!
What are the most beautiful state parks in New Hampshire?
The most beautiful state parks in New Hampshire include:
- Crawford Notch State Park in Harts Location. It's a huge park, with more than 6,000 square miles of nature. It's an excellent park for those who love water features.
- If you're looking for gorgeous fall foliage, Franconia Notch State Park in Lincoln is the perfect spot for you. The colors are vibrant, and the reflections in the water double the beauty.
Check out the most popular state parks in New Hampshire.
What are the best lakes in New Hampshire?
The best lakes in New Hampshire include:
- Lakes of the Clouds in Mount Washington
- Pondicherry Wildlife Refuge in Jefferson
- Umbagog Lake in Errol
While there are lots of lakes in our state to visit in the warmer months especially, this list of our favorite lakes in New Hampshire will give you some fantastic ideas.