The Unassuming Town Of Hinsdale, New Hampshire Is One Of America's Best Hidden Gems For A Weekend Getaway
Sometimes the quiet corners of New Hampshire are best for when you want to escape the stress of daily life. The pace is usually slower and the crowds are typically non-existent in some of the best small towns in New Hampshire. If this sounds good to you, the small town of Hinsdale might be the place. Let’s take a look at all the wonderful things to do in Hinsdale, New Hampshire.
Hinsdale has lots to offer for anyone looking to get away to a lesser-traveled destination. To keep up with local current events, follow the Hinsdale Village Voice on Facebook. If you’ve ever visited Hinsdale, let us know about your experiences in the comments! While you’re in the area, be sure to explore Pisgah State Park in New Hampshire.
More to Explore
Wonderful Small Towns In New Hampshire
What are the most charming small towns in New Hampshire?
The most charming small towns in New Hampshire include:
- Sugar Hill. While this is a tiny town, it’s gorgeous and full of beautiful flowers and fields and has a charm that’s undeniable.
- Littleton. This little town borders the Connecticut River and the Ammonoosuc River and has a candy shop with the world’s longest candy counter.
- Plymouth. This is a college town with quaint shops, old movie theaters, and tons of outdoor activities.
- Peterborough. What could be cooler than an old artist colony that’s been around since 1901?
Learn more about the most charming small towns in New Hampshire.
What are the most peaceful towns in New Hampshire?
The most peaceful towns in New Hampshire include:
- Gorham. This town is situated near the top of the White Mountains and is full of wildlife and rustic charm.
- Troy. Nestled at the base of Mount Monadnock, this serene little town is a place where time seems to stand still.
- Goshen. Not only is this town peaceful and quaint, but it’s also quite picturesque with old-fashioned buildings and lots of nature.
- Benton. With barely 300 people, this is a great place to receive peace and quiet and enjoy the farmland and hiking trails.
Find out more about the most peaceful towns in New Hampshire.
What are the most beautiful small towns in New Hampshire?
The most beautiful small towns in New Hampshire include:
- Meredith. Located next to Lake Winnipesaukee, this lovely town is a favorite for tourists to find some small-town charm.
- Hancock. With historical buildings and an old-fashioned covered bridge, this little town is picture perfect.
- Portsmouth. This coastal town has lovely architecture, an active port, and great restaurants.
- Hanover. This little town is full of old brick buildings, excellent restaurants, and green hills, making it an idyllic small town.
Discover more about the most beautiful small towns in New Hampshire.