The Toxic Blue-Green Algae Responsible For Killing Dogs Around The U.S. Has Been Found In New Hampshire
If you’ve been keeping up with the news you’ve likely heard about the number of pets who have been killed by exposure to harmful algae found in places like North Carolina and Texas. While it’s seemed like this would be relegated to other parts of the country, New Hampshire has just joined the list of states affected by it.
To keep track of the New Hampshire cyanobacteria advisories, check out the official state website here.
If you’ve been affected by any of the algae blooms this summer, we’d love to hear your experience. Tell us about it in the comments below.
New Hampshire In Your Inbox
Thank you! You'll receive your first newsletter soon!
Michelle has lived in many places, but counts Maine as one of the best. In addition to the smell of ocean water in the air on rainy days in Portland, she loves puppies, photography, funny people, the Maine Red Claws, traveling, fresh tomatoes, Cambodia and filling out forms. For questions, comments and inquiries please email: email@example.com.