9 Reasons Why People From New Hampshire Are Unbelievably Tough
Living in New Hampshire is no cakewalk. To make it in The Granite State you’ve got to be tough enough to ensure harsh winters, back roads, and plenty of mud. Here are our favorite reasons why people from New Hampshire are the toughest.
1. We know how to resolve arguments.
When you go to school with the same 50 kids for 12 years, you learn how to work through your differences.
2. We’ve grown up having to chop enough wood to keep the house warm all winter.
In case you were wondering, that takes a lot of wood.
3. We know that four-wheel drive is not an option, but a necessity.
And we also think having four wheel drive means we can go anywhere, anytime.
4. We can handle all four seasons – in one day.
Which is why we always, always keep a jacket in the car.
5. We know how to operate under the radar of a complex spy network.
Made up of cousins, aunties, and other small-town gossips.
6. We think this would make a great sledding hill.
And we’re even willing to walk back up to do it again.
7. We’re not afraid of the outdoors.
No matter how dark it gets.
8. We think that this is just another day in driver’s ed.
You’ve got to be prepared.
9. We know that freedom comes first and foremost.
Live free or die.
It may be tough, but we wouldn’t trade living in New Hampshire!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.