New Hampshire August 08, 2016
10 Unforgettable Things You Must Add To Your New Hampshire Summer Bucket List
Summer in New Hampshire is short and sweet. Somehow, it’s already coming to a close! But no worries – you still have a few weeks to live the summer dream. Here are the 10 things you’ll want to add to your New Hampshire summer bucket list.
1. Picnic beside a waterfall.
New Hampshire is full of them, both easily accessible and hidden away.
2. Stroll through the Pondicherry Wildlife Refuge area, Jefferson.
You'll love visiting this wetland preserve that lays in the shadow of the White Mountains.
3. Visit your favorite swimming hole.
There are so many great swimming holes to choose from!
4. Visit Sculptured Rocks, Groton.
New Hampshire's little grand canyon is the perfect place for a family day of exploration.
5. Find A Fairy House.
All over the New Hampshire woods, fairy houses - mini dwellings made from the plant litter on the forest floor - are popping up. Next time you're in the woods, keep an eye out. If you can't find a fairy house, you'll just have to build one.
6. Visit The Isle of Shoals.
Actually get out there and visit the islands! It's worth the ride!
7. Eat an ice cream cone that is way too big.
If you need some inspiration, check out the New Hampshire ice cream tour.
8. Visit your favorite New Hampshire theme park.
Get in touch with your inner kid!
9. Watch the stars.
And see how many shooting stars you can spot!
10. Eat fish fresh off the boat.
It doesn't get any better than that!
What’s on YOUR New Hampshire summer bucket list?