A Night Inside This Beautiful Log Cabin In New Hampshire Is The Summer Getaway Of Your Dreams
Tucked away on 10 acres and near Lake Ossipee’s public boat launch is the ultimate destination for a summer getaway in New Hampshire. The Starlight Cabin in New Hampshire is a private retreat with everything you need to get away, recharge, and enjoy some peace and quiet. Whether you come by yourself or you bring the entire family along, this is one private log cabin rental in New Hampshire that will fascinate and relax you in every way.
Get an aerial view of the nearby lake:
Are you ready to book your stay at the Starlight Cabin in New Hampshire? You can visit this cabin’s Airbnb page for nightly rates and availability.
Have you ever stayed at this private cabin near Lake Ossipee? If so, what was your experience like? Let us know your thoughts in the comments! Make sure to come here in the fall to see some of the gorgeous fall colors.
The Best Small Towns in New Hampshire
What are the quietest towns in New Hampshire?
The quietest towns in New Hampshire include:
- Troy. Nestled at the base of Mount Monadnock, this serene little town is a place where time seems to stand still.
- Goshen. Not only is this town peaceful and quaint, but it’s also quite picturesque with old-fashioned buildings and lots of nature.
- Benton. With barely 300 people, this is a great place to get peace and quiet and enjoy the farmland and hiking trails.
- Gorham. This town is situated near the top of the White Mountains and is full of wildlife and rustic charm.
Find out more about the quietest towns in New Hampshire.
What are the most beautiful small towns in New Hampshire?
The most beautiful small towns in New Hampshire include:
- Hancock. With historical buildings and an old-fashioned covered bridge, this little town is picture-perfect.
- Portsmouth. This coastal town has lovely architecture, an active port, and great restaurants.
- Hanover. This little town is full of old brick buildings, excellent restaurants, and green hills, making it an idyllic small town.
- Meredith. Located next to Lake Winnipesaukee, this lovely town is a favorite for tourists to find some small-town charm.
Discover more about the most beautiful small towns in New Hampshire.
What are the coolest small towns in New Hampshire?
The coolest small towns in New Hampshire include:
- Littleton. This little town borders the Connecticut River and the Ammonoosuc River and has a candy shop with the world’s longest candy counter.
- Plymouth. This is a college town with quaint shops, old movie theaters, and tons of outdoor activities.
- Peterborough. What could be cooler than an old artist colony that’s been around since 1901?
- Sugar Hill. While this is a tiny town, it’s gorgeous and full of beautiful flowers and fields and has a charm that’s undeniable.
Learn more about the coolest small towns in New Hampshire.