15 Eerie Shots of New Hampshire That Are Spine-Tingling Yet Magical
We see plenty of breathtaking photos of New Hampshire, because our state sure is beautiful. But it can be spooky as well. Whether is it fog rolling off the mountains, or the remnants of early Granite State settlers, the scenery in New Hampshire can make for some magical, spooky photos that look other worldly.
1. This little lake house looks like something out of a fairy tale.
2. Light prevailing over darkness.
3. What is going on at the Naval Shipyard at night?
4. A cool fog hanging over New Hampshire’s State House.
5. The Cog Railway is about to disappear.
6. What’s hidden beneath this thick fog?
7. Snow just makes this abandoned building even spookier.
8. Not much of a view from the summit of Mount Monadnock.
9. This otherworldly photo was taken on a rainy drive home from Mount Washington.
10. This scene from Plymouth looks like a painting.
11. This photo of an old iron bridge in Portsmouth looks like a scene from a horror movie.
12. Spiders’ webs are always beautiful yet spooky.
13. We definitely don’t want to stroll down this road alone.
14. Just keep the trail markers in sight.
15. The gates are open, but we don’t want to go into Washington cemetery in Keene.
New Hampshire never disappoints with beautiful scenery, but these photos show that the Granite State can have a spooky side as well!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.