New Hampshire May 03, 2016
12 Ways Living In New Hampshire Ruins You For Life
Living in New Hampshire is a delight – even during those cold, long winters. But the magic of living in the Granite State can make it tough to leave. In fact, living in New Hampshire can ruin you, because you expect everywhere else to be just this awesome.
1. You will never, ever jump into a lake that isn’t crystal clear.
2. You will be able to taste the difference in produce that wasn’t just freshly picked from the farm down the road.
3. You’ll always expect to be able to drive to the lakes, the mountains, and the oceans in just two hours.
4. You expect there to be at least 5 great hiking options within a short drive of your house.
5. You’ll never be able to enjoy that man-made maple syrup knockoff that they serve in restaurants.
6. You’ll usually want to take the scenic route.
7. You’ll always expect to be a quick drive to some of the best cities in the world – we’re talking Montreal, Boston, and New York.
8. You’ll always expect your neighbors to come through for you when you’re in trouble.
9. You will never get used to paying tax when you go shopping.
10. Or, you know, paying income tax.
11. You’ll think it’s no big deal to be able to take an epic waterfall road trip through your state.
12. You won’t be able to relate to people who are sad summer is ending, because you know views like this are coming your way.
How have you been ruined by living in New Hampshire?