New Hampshire March 12, 2017
9 Reasons Why New Hampshire Is The Most Underrated State In The US
If you’re here, chances are we don’t have to convince you that New Hampshire is the best state in the country. However, sometimes it’s good to compile the reasons, even if it’s purely for bragging purposes. So without further ado, here are the 9 reasons why New Hampshire is the most underrated state in the US.
1. We have the ocean and the mountains just a short drive from one another.
That's a recipe for vacation destination paradise.
2. We can drive to Boston, New York, or Montreal in a day.
We may be rural, but we have easy access to some of the best cities in the world.
3. We're a little bit wild.
We always make room for wildlife.
4. Our seafood is the freshest around.
There's nothing like a live and kickin' lobster right off the boat.
5. And our farms are top-notch.
Stopping by a farm stand is one of the great joys of New Hampshire life.
6. Our hiking is top-notch.
The trails in New Hampshire are some of the oldest and most loved in the country.
7. And they lead to views like this.
This scenery would convince anyone to become a hiker.
8. There's always a new natural gem just waiting to be discovered.
If your favorite place becomes too popular, there's always somewhere new to find some peace and quiet.
9. We're prepared to have outdoor fun year-round.
A little (of a lot!) of snow just adds to the adventure.
Now that we’ve established that New Hampshire is the best, make sure you know
the 13 biggest risks of living in New Hampshire.