New Hampshire March 10, 2017
Here Are The 13 Biggest Risks Living In The State of New Hampshire
If you’re here, you know that New Hampshire is a pretty great place. We’ve got the ocean, the lakes, and the mountains to keep us in awe of nature, and great neighbors to keep us happy when we feel like socializing. That said, there are some definite risks to living in The Granite State that everyone has to be aware of. That way you can’t say we didn’t warn you!
1. You might forget how to drive on the highway.
In New Hampshire, we prefer the back roads.
2. You'll never want to visit the city again.
No concrete jungle can compete with our woods.
3. Your ideas about what constitutes a big event might change.
Saturday tractor parade? We're there.
4. You might suddenly pull to the side of the road when you see these license plates.
We know our neighbors to the south have a... unique driving style.
5. You could get stuck behind a tractor on the road.
Don't worry.... you'll soon be a pro at passing.
6. You'll always be bumping into people you know.
It's just a risk of small town life.
7. You'll find yourself wanting to move further into the woods.
Remote cabin with no neighbors? That's what New Hampshire is all about.
8. Every four years your lunch might become a political event.
Don't worry, you'll get used to the cameras.
9. You'll find yourself suddenly overwhelmed by the beauty of where you live.
We get to drive by sites like this every day. How lucky are we?
10. You'll never want to go on vacation again.
When you've got all this in your back yard why would you need to leave?
11. You'll have to listen to your teenager grumble about small town life.
Don't worry.... one day they'll appreciate it.
12. You won't be able to chose just one favorite fishing spot.
But don't worry, they can all be your secret.
13. You'll develop a low tolerance for the government telling you what to do.
Live free or die!
Need more warning? Be sure to read these
15 reasons to never, ever move to New Hampshire.