New Hampshire December 23, 2016
12 Ways New Hampshire Is America’s Black Sheep… And We Love It That Way
New Hampshire is much loved, but little understood, except by the people who call this state home. We’re not like those other states, but we wouldn’t want to be any way! Here are 12 reasons New Hampshire is America’s black sheep, and we love it that way:
1. We complain about the tourists, but count on them for our livelihood.
2. We're a New England state that loves our guns.
3. We have the shortest coastline in the country, but we really love the beach.
4. Our "Live Free or Die" license plates are made by convicts.
5. We trust adults to ride motorcycles without helmets and drive without seat belts.....
6. ... But have some of the strictest marijuana laws in New England.
7. We genuinely enjoy winter weather.
8. And we're just as likely to be outside in the snow as we are in the summer.
9. We hate our neighbors to the south, but still cheer for their spots teams.
10. Because we don't have any of our own.
11. We're a genuine swing state, that can never decide whether we're voting Democrat or Republican.
12. The national press doesn't care about us except for every hour years when the presidential election rolls around.
Love New Hampshire? Check out these
15 reasons you should never, ever move here. *wink wink*