New Hampshire February 06, 2017
Here Are 13 Things You’ll Never Catch Anyone From New Hampshire Doing
New Hampshire is home to a unique breed of people. Some things we love, and some things we would never, ever do. It’s what makes us unique! Here are 12 things you’ll never catch anyone from New Hampshire doing:
1. Staying inside all winter long.
If we did that we would be inside for months on end.
2. Paying sales tax.
Nope, we'd rather keep that money in our pockets, thanks very much!
3. Using the term "deflategate."
If you use the term, you're likely to hear some colorful language from us, however.
4. Telling you about their favorite fishing spot.
Not even our own kids or best friend know about that secret.
5. Sitting around waiting for help.
If we need to accomplish something, we'll find a way to get it done ASAP.
6. Speeding on I-93 in Concord.
You know if you try it you'll soon meet one of our friendly state troopers.
7. Swimming in water that isn't crystal clear.
We're swimming snobs and we don't care.
8. Taking our snow scaper out of our car.
By the time it's safe to remove it in the spring we know we'll be needing it again too soon.
9. Pining for the big city.
We prefer our lights at night to come from the amazing New Hampshire stars.
10. Using that fake syrup.
It shouldn't even be able to share a name with real maple syrup.
11. Missing a fun event because of the snow.
If we want to be there, we'll get there. But if we're talking about getting to work on time we suddenly lose our winter-driving ability.
12. Shopping in a national chain when there is a local option available.
We like to support our small businesses.
13. Saying "Spring's just around the corner" in March or April.
We know it's not officially spring until late May.
Love the Granite State? You’ll love these
12 ways that living in New Hampshire spoils you.