The Massive Family Campground In New Hampshire That’s The Size Of A Small Town
Getting outside in New Hampshire is a way of life. Whether it’s hiking the Whites, skiing, or just walking around the neighborhood, the views and that New Hampshire air is worth every second. We especially love that all of this outdoor fun can be had year-round here. One of my favorite things is exploring a hiking trail or other outdoor areas in a variety of seasons. It’s incredible to see just how much this state can change throughout the year. When the weather is warmer, one of the best ways to have a fun adventure is to camp with friends and family. This huge camping resort in New Hampshire offers tons of ways to have fun.
Adventure Bound Camping Resorts is typically open for camping from mid-May through mid-October with fun events packed into the entire season. You can learn more about planning a visit by checking out the Adventure Bound website. You can keep up-to-date on fun events and news throughout the year by following the Adventure Bound Facebook page. The camping resort can be reached on 603-968-9000.
Don’t want to limit your camping just to one season? Good thing this state has some great options outside of the warmer months! Here are 8 stunning New Hampshire parks where you can camp all year-round.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Camping in New Hampshire
Can I camp right on the water in New Hampshire?
You can absolutely go camping on the water in New Hampshire. There are quite a few lakes and rivers that make this possible. Here are a few spots to try:
- Umbagog Lake State Park, Cambridge: This remote state park offers lake access as well as 33 remote campsites and four remote cabins.
- Snug Life Camping, Wilton: This glamping option has sites located right along the river. Each one is unique and comes with a picnic table and area to cook.
- Israel River Campground, Jefferson: Located right on the Israel River, this is a great spot for those who want to explore the White Mountains.
There are quite a few other options to camp right on the water in New Hampshire. Some of the most beautiful can be found along the state's lakes.
Where can I go camping in New Hampshire with no reservations?
There are some wonderful places to go camping in New Hampshire with no reservations. Here are a few to consider the next time you'd like to head outdoors:
- Jigger Johnson Campground, North Conway
- Dolly Copp Campground, Gorham
- Passaconaway Campground, North Conway
These New Hampshire campgrounds along with a few others we've rounded up are perfect for last-minute getaways.