The 10 Best Decisions You Can Make In New Hampshire
You’ve already made one great decision: to live in and love New Hampshire. Now, there are a few more decisions that you can make that will make your New Hampshire experience even more wonderful. Here’s what you need to do to get the most out of the best state.
1. Getting outside for a walk, where you can find amazing sights like this everywhere you look.
2. Visiting your local farmer's market for great food and awesome company.
3. Lighting a campfire to share with friends or family.
4. Sleeping beneath the stars.
5. Sitting in a rocking chair, near a body of water.
6. Calling out sick to take advantage of a beautiful day.
7. Getting up early to watch the sun rise.
8. Going to the lake, any time, for any reason.
9. Picking your own apples, and eating them as you go.
10. Ditching the GPS, and going where the road takes you.
What are some other of the best decisions you can make in New Hampshire? Check out these
reasons why living in New Hampshire ruins you for life.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.