These 10 Photos of New Hampshire In The 1970s Are Mesmerizing
There are few people who haven’t spent an afternoon diving into old photos, laughing about what has changed and what hasn’t. These photos from the 1970s in New Hampshire will remind you of your own family albums, and the great times that you enjoyed growing up in New Hampshire!
1. The view from the summit of Mount Washington in 1971 was just as stunning as it is today.
2. The racetrack at Loudon, now known as the New Hampshire Motor Speedway, was a lot smaller in 1978.
3. Taking the station wagon out to explore the wilderness on a sunny summer day.
4. This boat's color could only be from the 1970s!
5. Loading up the station wagon for a trip to Ayer's Lake in Barrington.
6. Playing with modern technology up at the camp.
7. This bridge near Hinsdale shows what small town life was like in the 1970s.
8. This camp on Lake Winnipesaukee shows lakeside fashion in 1975.
9. The scenery hasn't changed much since 1975, but the fashions have!
10. Little Lake Sunapee in New London during the fall of 1976.
What do you remember about New Hampshire in the 1970s? Looking for more historic photos? These
12 pictures of New Hampshire during the 1960s will bring you back!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Explore New Hampshire