Nevada June 05, 2017
Relive Your Childhood At These 5 Nevada Mini Golf Courses
Who doesn’t love mini golf? When I was a kid, I remember those fun-filled family or school field trips to the local mini golf course for hours of trying to hit my colored ball into a variety of fun obstacles. These mini golf courses across Nevada offer the same fun we all remember.
1. KISS by Monster Mini Golf at the Rio, 3700 W. Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas (702) 558-6256
Okay rock-n-roll lovers: this 18-hole, glow-in-the-dark, KISS themed mini golf course is great fun for the entire family and especially KISS fans. There is also an extensive gift shop and private party/event rooms as well.
2. King Putt Indoor Mini-Golf Las Vegas, 7230 W. Lake Mead Blvd., Las Vegas (702) 823-1519 AND 27 S. Stephanie St., Henderson (702) 850-9167
Kids love this interesting and unique mini golf course. In addition to golf, there is laser tag, a fun arcade, and a great variety of food and drinks. Birthday parties are especially popular and fun.
3. Magic Carpet Golf, 6925 S. Virginia St., Reno (775) 853-8837
This fun-filled, outdoor mini golf course allows the kids to have fun and the adults to reminisce. Among the various obstacles is this intricate and beautiful waterfall. Incidentally, every sculpture used on the golf course is handmade by staff.
4. Wild Island, 250 Wild Island Court, Sparks (775) 359-2927
You and your family will have tons of fun at Wild Island's two Putt A Round outside 18-hole miniature golf courses with waterfalls and rapids and a nine-hole indoor, black-light pirate-themed course near Pirate Cove.
5. GlowZone, 6630 Arroyo Springs St., Ste. 1200, Las Vegas (702) 978-7790
Mini golf is just part of the fun activities inside GlowZone where kids and adults can play laser tag, visit the arcade, test their skills on the rock climbing wall, try hang gliding, and drive around in bumper cars. Birthday parties are particularly popular here.
How many of these fun mini golf courses have you been to? Which is your favorite? Please share your thoughts and comments below.