Nevada July 07, 2015
12 Undeniable Reasons Why Everyone Should Love Nevada
With so many things to see and do in Nevada, it’s no surprise this is such a great state. People love living here, and those who occasionally visit can’t wait to come back. Listed below are 12 of the many reasons everyone loves Nevada.
During these uncertain times, please keep safety in mind and consider adding destinations to your bucket list to visit at a later date.
1. Nevada has GORGEOUS mountain views!
It's no surprise considering Nevada is the most mountainous state in the U.S.
2. Anywhere you go in Nevada, you're likely to come across some form of beautiful wildlife.
Nevada is an open-range state. Don't be surprised to see wildlife in people's backyards.
3. Nevada is home to many BEAUTIFUL state parks!
Just a few of the beautiful state parks in Nevada include: Valley of Fire State Park, Great Basin National Park and Cathedral Gorge State Park.
4. If you're into gambling, you won't have any trouble finding a casino in Nevada.
Don't think you can only gamble in Las Vegas and Reno. There are slot machines scattered throughout the state in places such as convenient stores and even the airport.
5. If you're interested in ghost towns, Nevada is definitely the place to be.
Nevada is home to many ghost towns. Some of the popular ghost towns include: Rhyolite, Berlin and Goldfield.
6. For inquisitive minds, Nevada is home to many different types of museums.
A few of the popular museums in Nevada include: National Automobile Museum in Reno, National Atomic Testing Museum in Las Vegas, and Nevada State Railroad Museum in Carson City.
7. Bikers and hikers won't be disappointed with Nevada's AMAZING trails that are scattered throughout the state.
Remember to always stay hydrated while biking and hiking in Nevada.
8. The MOST BEAUTIFUL fountain show you'll ever see is right here in Nevada!
The Bellagio Fountain Show is AMAZING! Wouldn't you agree?
9. Food! Food! LOTS OF FOOD!
No matter where you are in Nevada, you won't go hungry. Nevada is home to some of the BEST restaurants in the WORLD and the huge variety of food you'll find here is INCREDIBLE!
10. Lake Tahoe is more than just a BEAUTIFUL lake here in Nevada.
It's also a place that offers many different types of recreational activities such as boating, water skiing, fishing, etc. This lake is truly a vacationer's dream destination.
11. Nevada is home to many different shopping destinations.
With a huge selection of high-end luxury malls, outlet shops, and artisan boutiques, you can literally SHOP 'TIL YOU DROP in Nevada!
12. You don't have to leave Nevada to visit the "City of Love."
That's right! In Las Vegas you can stay at Paris Las Vegas Casino and go up into a 1:2 scale replica of the real Eiffel Tower.
What do you love most about Nevada? Post below!